2. Since there is a rapid development of software nowadays due to competition, you might as well learn how to debug newly developed software that you are not familiar with and as well as with any other scripting codes that you are aware of.
3. Always do SEO or Search Engine Optimisation. This means all the contents of the website that you have created will be made available to everyone and it will be able to be reached anywhere in the globe. Also, you need to do SEO for each piece of content in your created website, so that it will be at the top of the search engine every time someone uses your keyword or keywords.
4. Always be open to constructive criticisms, especially the ones from your audience, since they are also the ones who will be using the website which you created or developed. You also do not want to lose your readers just because you did not follow what they have been telling you, so be up to date as well with your readers comments and suggestions or especially from people who have been in the web designing industry for a very long time.
5. Keep things simple. You should keep your website simple and easy to navigate, such as this Cardiff web design; in that way your readers will not be lost along the way while browsing your contents in your website.
6. Do not belittle a newbie designer. Remember, you were also once a newbie web designer, you are not where you are right now if you did not start as a newbie or you did not struggle as a newbie. So, help the newbies to grow and encourage them not to make the same mistakes that you did when you were still a newbie.
7. Always be professional. If you want to go higher from where you are right now, then always be professional, be it a small time project or a big time one. A few mistakes are fine because even though you are facing the computer everyday and understanding its language, you are still human; you are bound to make mistakes whether you like it or not.
8. Always continue to learn. Do not get stuck, if there is an opportunity for you to master your knowledge then go right ahead and take that opportunity. Remember that, due to competition of software developer companies, change is very rapid in such an industry; master the art of being a web developer.
9. Lastly, always practice; never forget that practice makes perfect. And it always applies in all crafts that a person is learning. So, create as many web pages as you can, learn from your mistakes, and also if possible try to recreate one of your website design work and, if possible, improve it.